Introducing Bailey, a beautiful German Shepard, is the Dog Day Getaway October 2016 Dog of the Month. Let’s find out more about her
Lets meet Bailey, the DDG October 2016 Dog of the Month.
- What is your dogs Name? Bailey McKnight
- How old is Bailey? She just turned 6 years old in August
- What is her breed? She is a German Shepard
- Do you have any nicknames for her? Bailey-girl
- How did she get her name? As a puppy, her fur was the color of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Where did Bailey come from? White Bear Lake, MN
- What is the most expensive item she has destroyed? A brand new duvet cover.
Well at least that is not as bad as some of our other winners with couches and doors!
- Where is her favorite place to be scratched? Well her belly of course!
- What is Baileys favorite toy? She loves Frisbees and prefers the kind without centers; otherwise she’s has been known to modify them so they don’t!
- Her favorite treat? She loves her ice cream!
- What is her best trick? Other then basic obedience she can throw down a really good guilt trip.
- What is Baileys personality? She is a lover! She wants to cuddle. She also wants to say Hi to other dogs and humans whenever she meets them.
- Does she have a best friend? Another German Shepard Meike and also her brothers Aiden and Finn
- Does she have a dog park she visits? Nope, she likes her back yard.
- Who are her housemates? Her parents Jamie and Chris and her brothers Aiden and Finn.
- What is your favorite thing about DDG? She loves to be able to run, run, run all day.
- What is the naughtiest thing that she has done? Bailey is typically a really good girl. She no longer chews on things that aren’t hers, but when she was a puppy she did a lot of chewing including the trim around the house!
Well I spoke to soon above, I guess we all have been victims of a puppies chewing phase.
Here are a few more photos of Bailey done by KME Photography. KME does an amazing job and we couldn’t be more excited about our relationship with their studio. She does both pet photography as well as family photos and you couldn’t find a better person to work with.