Bear has been part of the DDG family for as long as we can remember and we couldn’t be happier to feature him as our Dog Day Getaway Dog of the Month November 2018!
Why Bear is our Dog of the Month
What is your dogs name? Barrons “Bear” Montgomery Davis
- What is his breed? Bear is a border collie
- Does he have any nicknames for him? Bubba and Peanut
- Who named him and how did they choose his name? My mom, character from her favorite book series.
- What is the strangest thing hehas eaten? He has eaten several pairs of flip flops, well one for each pair
- Does he have a favorite place to be scratched? Under his chin is the favorite
- What about a favorite toy? He loves his squeaky ball
- If your dog could eat any human food what would it be? Butter!
- What is he most afraid of? Thunderstorms
- What is the one word a phrase you hear most from your parents? “so-cute”
- Does he have a best friend? His best friend is anyone with treats.
- What is the naughtiest thing Bear has ever done? He ate through a wall in the kitchen
- Where did you get Bear from? Last Hope Rescue
- Does he have a most embarrassing moment? When his mom has to put booties on me and I skate around the house struggling to stand up.
When is his birthday? His birthday is March 10th of 2012
Visit Dog Day Getaway and get to know all the other playmates at our 12k sq ft doggy daycare facility. You’re sure to meet Bear and all of his friends!