Does it get any cuter then our September dog of the Month Bear, I don’t think so! Come find out what makes Bear so super-special!
So what makes Bear one of our favs at DDG?
- What is your dogs name? Bear Nguyen
- How did you pick his name? When we first got him, his face was more smushed and looked like a bear.
- When is his birthday? Feb 01 2021
- What is his breed? Teddy-bear – Half Shih-Tzu half Bichon
- Does he have any nicknames? Bear Bear
- What is his favorite place to be scratched? Around his ears
- If Bear could eat any human food what would it be? French Fries
- What is he most afraid of? The unknown
- If Bear had a profession what would it be? Playing with other dogs
- If Bear drove a car what would they drive? Rav4 like his dad
- Mom or dad? Definitely Dad
- What’s the naughtiest thing he has ever done? Pee on moms pink rug
- Floor? Couch? Dog bed? Or all the above All of the above
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Bear? Cuddles
- What’s a day in the life of Bear? Sleep, play with toys or cat siblings, eat, play with neighbor’s dog, and sleep again. Every other day at DDG.
- Describe Bear in 3 words? Cute, playful, and curious
- Chicken or Steak? Chicken
- Walk or Swim? Walk
- Bone? Ball? Stuffie or Rope? ALL of the above
- Snuggle or wrestle? Both
- One thing you would change about Bear? Nothing we love him the way he is.
- Word or Phrase you use most often with him? Kisses
- What are his favorite hangouts? Aside from DDG, he loves Alimagnet dog park, and anywhere in the house. He loves to give kisses if you ask for it. He is also learning how to speak with buttons.
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.