This gorgeous girl is our mini Golden-Doodle Bentley, she is not only cute but fun and we couldn’t be more excited to feature her this month!
All About Bentley our DDG Dog of The Month
- What is your dogs name? Miss Bentley Marie Albanese
- When is her birthday? July 16th 2017
- What breed is Bentley? She is a mini Golden doodle
- Do you have any nicknames for her? Baby Girl, B and Bug
- Who picked her name and why? Her mom and dad did and the list was long, once they met her the name just fit her.
- What is the strangest thing that she has eaten? An Octopus
- Does she have a favorite place to be scratched? Of course, her Belly.
- Does she have a favorite toy? Pigglesworth
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Ice Cream
- What is she most afraid of? Her own reflection
- What is the word or phrase you use most with Bentley? Drop it
- Who is her best friend? Sadie Stuhr
- What dog park can we see her at? Alimagnet in Burnsville
- Who does Bentley share her house with? Mom and Dad
- What is the naughtiest thing she has ever done? Nothing, she is a total Princess
- Where did she come from? Peaver, SD
- What is her most embarrassing moment? Rolling in poop at daycare!!! (Don’t worry sweet girl you are certainly not the only one, we don’t judge you!)
We as always want to thank Kirsten from KME Photography for her amazing work. She does a wide variety of photography not solely pets. She is wonderful and we highly recommend her.