Look at this face… how can you not love it! This is Bobert, the December 2017 #DDG Dog of the Month. He couldn’t be any more full of personality!
What You Didn’t Know About Bobert:
- What is your dogs Name? Bobert Crosson
- When is his Birthday? July 19th of 2016
- What breed is Bobert? He is an Old English Bulldog (English Bulldog, American Bulldog, American Pitbull and Bull Mastiff)
- Do you have any nicknames for this handsome fellow? We call him Baby Bobert or Bobert Business Bulldog
- Who picked his name? My mom and dad but mostly my dad.
We love his name! It’s as unique and fun as he is!
How did they choose your name? It started as a joke but then it just stuck…
- What is the strangest thing he has eaten? A bar of soap!
- Does he have a favorite place to be scratched? On his wiggly botty and behind his ears.
- What about a favorite toy? His squeaky alligator of course.
- If your dog could eat any human food what would it be? He loves Peanut butter and steak
- What is he most afraid of? FIREWORKS!
- What is the one word you hear most from your parents? Well it is more a phrase and it is ” Ohhhh Baby Bobert”
- Does he have a best friend? Yes, Eddie, he likes to wrestle as much as Bobert does.
- Do you frequent a dog park? You can come get down and dirty with him at Bryant Lake Dog Park
- Who shares a house with him? Just his mom and dad
- What is the naughtiest thing he has done? He climbed on top of the kitchen table while his parents were out. Once up there he couldn’t figure out how to get down and had to wait for his dad to get back from the movie to get him down.
- Where did you get him from? Sherburne Refuge Bulldogs
- What is his most embarrassing moment? One time in the parking lot at DDG he heard a semi truck backing up and got scared, it took his mom 15 minutes and lots of treats to lure him back out of car.
Thank you as always to KME Photography for her amazing work. There were so many amazing pictures of Bobert You cant imagine how hard it was to choose.