This sweet girl is named Bug and she is our July DOTM. She is a tiny dog with an enormous personality!
Let’s find out more about lady, Bug
- What is your dogs name? Her name is Bug
- When is her birthday? It is September 29, 2014
- What is her breed? She is half Boston Terrier and half Pug.
- Do you have any nicknames for her? Oh a ton, Buggy, Stinky Butt, Stinky, Little One, Punkin, Peanut, Poop, Poopy and Little Monster
- Who picked her name and why? Mom and Dad of course, my breed is a Bugg so she is Bug the Bugg.
- What is the strangest thing she has eaten? She loves iceberg lettuce. Her mom and dad think the strangest, grossest thing she has eaten is rabbit and goose poop.
Well, who doesn’t like a little rabbit and goose poop? Let’s find out more about Bug!
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? She loves right behind her ears and says her dad gives the best massages.
- Does she have a favorite toy? An elephant, a cow and a chew guard
- What would be here go to human food? Cheese balls of course.
- What is she most afraid of? Thunderstorms and fireworks. Lucky she has a mom that sleeps on the floor in the closet when she gets scared.
- What is the one word she hears the most from you? NO. Her mom says “what part of NO done you understand, the N or the O? Dad never tells her no.
- Does Bug have a best friend? Her best fur friend is Lucy, but she moved to CA so they FaceTime each other. Her best human friends are Serena and Jenna.
- Does she go to any dog parks? Yep, you can see her at Alimagnet in Burnsville.
- Who shares a house with Bug? Her mom and dad.
- What is the naughtiest thing that she has ever done? When she was a baby she chewed the corner of her dads laptop
- Where did you get Bug from? Iowa
- What is Bugs most embarrassing moment? She doesn’t have any!
All of our Dog of the Month photos are taken by KME Photography she does amazing work and is a pleasure to work with. She does both pet and human photography.