This gorgeous girl has been coming to visit us for a LONG LONG time, she is a member of our family and we absolutely adore her! This is Carly our Dog of the Month (DOTM) for April 2018!
Carly is the DDG 2018 Dog of The Month! Let’s Find out More!
- What is your Dogs Name? Carly
- When is her Birthday? June 1st
- What is her breed? She is a Border Collie, Chow Chow mix
- Do you have any nick-names for her? Car-Car, Charles, Carl and Cars
- Who choose her name? And why? The family decided together her name and it was after the Disney show I -Carly.
- What is the strangest thing she has eaten? She eats the buttons/eyes from the stuffed animals.
Buttons? From the Stuffed Animals? Let’s find out more!
- Does Carly have a favorite place to be scratched? Of course, behind her ears!
- Her favorite toy? That would be her sister Zoey!
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Salmon, that is the one food that always makes her beg.
- What is she most afraid of? She doesn’t like fireworks or loud noises.
- What is the one word you hear most from you parents? “COME” Carly can be a bit stubborn and will sit down in defiance.
- Her best friend is? Zoey (sister dog) but she also really loves her dad.
- Do you frequent a local dog park? You can find me in Lakeville or Prior Lake dog parks
- Who does Carly share her house with? Her mom, dad, 3 human brothers and of course her best friend Zoey
- What is the naughtiest thing she has ever done? She ate an entire box of Raisin Bran and spent all day at the vets office.
- Where did Carly come from? She was adopted. Came originally from a puppy mill in Georgia.
- Does Carly have a most embarrassing moment? When she was a puppy she got her head stuck in a bucket.
All our dog of the month photos are done by the amazingly fabulous KME Photography. She does family photos as well as pets. Loves animals and she is an absolute pleasure to work with.