This handsome guy is Casper and is the DDG January 2018 Dog of the Month. We couldn’t be happier to see this little guy as our first DOTM for 2018.
What is your Dogs Name? Casper Oreo Sherman
When is Caspers Birthday? His birthday is November 17, 2014
What is his Breed? Casper is a Shih Tzu/ Springer Spaniel mix.
Do you have any nicknames for him? Caspi or Casper the friendly dog.
Who picked his name? Why did you choose this name? Caspers older brothers named him. They really wanted the name Jasper but we already knew a Jasper so they agreed on Casper. They also liked Oreo because they say I look like one so that became my middle name.
What is the strangest thing you have eaten? The balls off the top of stocking hats.
Does he have a favorite place to be scratched? He loves his belly scratched!
Some things about Casper we didn’t know!
- What is his favorite toy? The tennis ball of course.
- If he could eat any human food what would it be? He would like bacon or cheese!
- What is he most afraid of? He hates loud noises.
- What is one word or phrase you hear most from your parents? Good boy!
- Does he have a best friend? Yes, Annie.
- Does he go to the dog park? Yes, you can see him at Dakota County dog park or in Iowa City, IA.
- Who does he share a house with? His mom, day and 2 brothers. His grandparents and Annie also visit a lot.
- Can you name one thing that he has done that is naughty? He has ate several of my moms and brothers stocking hats.
- Where did he come from? Bloomington, MN
- Does Casper have an embarrassing moment? Whenever his mom dresses him up for Halloween.
As always we would like to thank our most talented Dog of the Month pet photographerKME photography. She does both pets and people and works amazing with both. She does studio and on site or location photography. Dog Day Getaway Bloomington is fortunate to be working with her.