Tristan is our 18 month old German Shepherd Dog of The Month. One of his nicknames is Boo-Bear. How did he get his name? It was the name that he had when he was sent to Secondhand Hounds before his Mum fostered and then adopted him. She thought it was meant to be… Kristen & Tristan.
Some Questions for This Dog Of The Month
- What is the most expensive item I destroyed and made my toy? Well that would be my Mom’s favorite pair of wedges… she wasn’t really happy about losing them.
- My favorite place to be scratched is on my Belly.
- My favorite thing to do with my mom is go for runs and get cuddles.
- My favorite toy is my green and yellow rope toy and I love rawhides.
- The best trick I know is lay down and stay.
- My personality is energetic, friendly & cuddly.
- Does Tristan have a best friend? Yep he has a lot, my Mom, I like her friends Christina, Callie, and Sam too, and my Grandma… they like to pet me and tell me how handsome I am.
If you want to meet Tristan and play you can see him at Dakota Woods Dog Park. He lives with his mom and she says one thing he does when he is naughty and jump a lot when he gets really excited.
Tristan’s favorite thing about DDG is the playtime I get during the day and the naps I can sneak in.
What is DDG’s favorite thing about Tristan? Well his mom may not like this but he loves to run in the back and jump up to give everyone a hug hello and then he is on his way to play with everyone he can.