Peanut is our Dog Day Getaway Dog of The Month for January 2013. She is 21 months old and a Lab/Terrier Mix. Her nicknames at home are Nut Nut, Peanuty, Nutters & Butt Butt.. we like to call her Peanuty Butty and here’s why
- Her favorite toy is her squeaky stick and her favorite treat is a bone from Von Hansens or pigs ears.
- Her favorite past time is chewing on a bone & chasing the cat or hogging the bed and swimming in the lake chasing fish.
- Her housemate is Chilly Willy the cat… like Chilly Willy the Penguin.
- She knows a lot of tricks, loves piggy-back rides, can high 5, speaks, hugs kisses and turns around on a dime. Her piggy-back is best trick I’ve ever seen (on a personal note).
- Things that she does that are naughty? Digging for starters. Then there’s chasing and trying to drive the car.
Peanut Has The Best Personality
Her dad says her personality is AWESOME, yes that’s right AWESOME. She has a lot of best friends: her mom & dad, Carly, Pudding, Charlie and Heiniken.
If you want to catch up on playtime, you can find her and hew owners at the dog park on any given day. She goes to both the dog parks in Rosemount and in Minnehaha.
Peanuts favorite thing about DDG is the care and attention she gets well with us and the piggy back rides she gets as well as being chased by her friends. DDG loves Peanut cause as her dad said she is AWESOME. Her personality is great, she loves all people and dogs