Come say hi to Gypsy! She’s a gorgeous Siberian Husky who’s only two years old. Still a pup! Lets find out more about her:
Let’s discover more about Gypsy, a beautiful Siberian Husky
- What is your dogs name? Gypsy
- How did you pick her name? We aren’t sure how we first decided on Gypsy as a name choice, but once it was mentioned, so many things pointed to it being the right fit.
- When is her birthday? February 5th, 2020
- What is her breed? Siberian Husky
- Does she have any nicknames? Jippers, Jippy, Fuzzbutt , Gypso-facto, and Leave it (haha)
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Chest rubs are her favorite, especially if it means you have to be in the most awkward position to reach her chest.
- Does she have a favorite Toy? Drago, the red dragon
- If Gypsy could eat any human food what would it be? Ice cream, and Wagyu burgers
- What is she most afraid of? She is not afraid of anything so much, but she very much dislikes going to the groomers. The groomer is a family friend that loves her, and says Gypsy is really good when she’s there but dropping her off she always tries to find a way to not go in.
- If she had a profession what would it be? A Socialite, or a hole digger
- If she drove a car what would they drive? Gypsy would be off roading in a custom Jeep. A convertible of course, so she could feel the wind in her face.
- Who’s her favorite; mom or dad? Gypsy’s favorite human is her sister, but she is off at college, so Gypsy misses her very much.
- What’s the naughtiest thing she has ever done? We are so lucky, she hasn’t done much of anything naughty. (knock on wood )The only thing we can think of is she chewed a hole in a piece of wood siding when she was a puppy.
- Is she a floor or bed dog? A bed dog for sure
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Gypsy? We go exploring on walks, runs, and hikes. Since getting a Husky we have found so many places nearby with nature trails and scenic areas that we never realized were so close.
- Is she a face to face greeter or a butt greeter? Face to face
- What’s a day in the life of Gypsy? Wake up bright and early, straight outside regardless of the weather, hang out until her first walk. Return home and play rope and soccer outside, eat. Stay outside, again, regardless of the weather, nap and hang out, until walk #2 (or, possibly a dog park trip) come home, play rope and soccer, eat, get a doggy ice cream treat, maybe come inside and harass the cat, back outside and wait for a chewy treat before settling down outside until she has to come inside for bed.
- Describe Gypsy in 3 words? Sweet, Sassy, and Stoic
- Does she have an Instagram page? no
- One thing you would change about Gypsy? One thing she would change about you? If we could change anything about Gypsy, we would love for her to want to hang out inside more, especially in the winter. If she could change anything about us I’m sure she would like us to live outside, especially in the winter.
- What are her favorite hangouts? Gypsy likes to hang out at the dog park, at DDG, and outside on the front porch.
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.