Meet Journey, the DDG Dog of the Month for March 2018. She is a gorgeous Shepard that is full of fun, love and personality.
Let’s Find Out More About Journey!
What is your Dogs name? Journey
When is her birthday? May 18th 2013
What is her Breed? She is a German Shepard
Do you have any nicknames for her? We call her goofy girl and silly girl.
Who picked her name? Why? Journeys mom. They were going to start a “journey” together so Journey it was.
We love the reason for her name. Hope it has been a quite a “Journey” thus far 🙂
What is the strangest thing she has eaten? Duck eggs
Where is her favorite spot to be scratched? Under her chin of course.
Does she have a favorite dog toy? A frisbee
If she could eat any human food what would it be? Chicken
What is she most afraid of? Vacuum cleans, brooms, rakes and shovels.
- What is the one work or phrase you use most with her? Good girl
- Who is her best friend? Tiberius
- Who does she share her house with? Her mom and 4 cats in the house. On the property she has 3 ducks, 9 horses and 4 more barn cats.
- What is the naughtiest thing she has done? Eaten a chocolate cake
- Where did she come from? St. Peter, MN
- What is her most embarrassing moment? Being chased around the yard by the ducks.
Thank you as always to our AMAZING Dog of the Month photographer KME Photography.