Say a big hello to one of our favorite girls at doggy daycare, Tippy, she is one happy dog and we are so excited to feature her as our July 2022 Dog of the Month!
The Happiest dog at DDG: TIPPY!
- What is your dogs name? Tippy
- How did you pick her name? We rescued her through Camp Companion and she came with her name.
- When is her birthday? September 11
- What is her breed? We don’t know for sure. We think boxer, she definitely is some kind of terrier.
- Does she have any nicknames? Tips. T-Dubs. Tippy Roo.
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Ears
- Does she have a favorite Toy? Her pig.
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Cheez-Its
- What is she most afraid of? Being left outside by herself too long.
- If Tippy had a profession what would it be? Security
- If she drove a car what would she drive? Convertible
- Who’s her favorite mom or dad? dad
- What’s the naughtiest thing she has ever done? Poop on the carpet
- Is she a floor or bed dog? bed
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Tippy? Play hockey
- Is she a face to face greeter or a butt greeter when meeting new dog friends? Face to face
- What’s a day in the life of Tippy? Wake my boys up, patrol the yard, eat breakfast, take my boys to school, go to DDG or hang out with mom, pick boys up from school, patrol yard, play, eat dinner, play, patrol yard, snooze
- Describe Tippy in 3 words? Enthusiastic, strong, funny
- Does she have an Instagram page? Not yet
- One thing you would change about Tippy? Make her farts not smell.
- One thing she would change about you? Stop going to work and school and play with her all day long.
- What is her favorite hangouts? DDG! The tennis courts. Anywhere her hoomans are.
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.