Our June 2018 DOTM is our sweet sweet Emmitt, he is a long time client and we couldn’t love a dog more.
Find out More About our DDG 2018 Dog of the Month: Emmitt
- What is your dogs name? Emmitt Tressel
- When is his Birthday? April 6, 2008
- What Breed is Emmitt? He is a boxer.
- Do you have any nicknames for him? Emmie, Memers and Little Bear
- Who picked his name and why did they choose Emmitt? My dad has always named his pets after sports stars and so mom and dad picked Emmitt after Emmitt Smith since they already had a football theme going with my fur brother Archie Griffin.
- What is the strangest thing you have eaten? Nothing, he doesn’t eat anything other than food and treats.
- Does Emmitt have a favorite place to be scratched? He loves his ears and neck.
- What about a favorite toy? A red flashing ball
- If he could eat any human food what would it be? Meat!
- What is he most afraid of? Loud noises.
- What is the one word or phrase you hear most from your parents? Good Boy!
- Who is his best friend? It was Archie, but Griffin is growing on him.
- You can see him at this dog park! He’s more of a long walk kind of guy and he loves to hang around the parks in Eagan.
- Who do you share a house with? My mom and dad, Rachel and Luke, my human sisters, Maliha and Kaja and my fur brother Griffin. Also 2 kitty sisters, Betsy and Buttons.
- What is the naughtiest thing he has ever done? NOTHING… honestly.
- Where did he come from? He was born here in MN and we were lucky enough to bring him home when he was a little puppy.
- What do you think is Emmitts most embarrassing moments? When we dress him up for Halloween
We want to as always thank our amazing DOTM photographer KME Photography She takes amazing photos of both pets as well as their human families and she is absolutely the best to work with.