No better way to ring in a New Year than with this gentle giant. Here’s to an amazing 2021 brought to you by an amazing Great Dane named Legend!
Legend is the DDG Dog of the Month January 2021!
Let’s dive in and find out about this “Legend”!
- What a What is your dogs name? – Legend
- How did you pick your dogs name? – I wanted something different and unique since his personality has been legendary since the day I got him!
- When is your dogs birthday? – June 20 th 2018
- What is your dogs breed? – Great Dane
- Does your dog have any nicknames? – Ledge and Bub
- What is your dogs favorite place to be scratched? – His neck, ears and chest!
- Does your dog have a favorite Toy? – A stuffed pigeon he has had since he was about 3 months old!
- If your dog could eat any human food what would it be? – SO. MUCH. CHEESE.
- What is your dog most afraid of? – Everything! He is a real-life Scooby Doo.
- If your dog had a profession what would it be? – Olympic Track Runner or Soccer Player.
- If your dog drove a car what would they drive? – Jeep Wrangler!
- Who’s your favorite mom or dad? – Mom for sure!
- What’s the naughtiest thing your dog has ever done? – My parents just put up a new screened in porch off their back porch where a fenced yard connects. We let Legend out, he got the zoomies, and proceeded to run through and take down the screened in door and ran out of the screened in wall on the other side! Did not even faze him!
- Is your dog a floor or bed dog? – The bed is all his!
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your pet? – I love just being with him! We nap together, watch shows together and like to take walks around our apartment to watch people and other dogs!
- Is your dog a face to face greeter or a butt greeter? – Face Greeter and hugger!
- What’s a day in the life of you dog? – Sleep in, go have fun with my friends at daycare, come home and eat supper, take a nap, go on a walk or play with toys, beg for a nighttime treat and then sleep again for the next 10 hours!
- Describe your dog in 3 words? – Mischievous, Stubborn, and a Cuddlebug!
- Does your dog have an Instagram page? – He doesn’t!
- One thing you would change about your dog? – I wish he could be less scared of things so that he could enjoy playing and meeting new people more when we are out.
- One thing they would change about you? – That I had less screen time and more time to play!
- What is your dogs favorite hangouts? – Pop Pop and Grams house, the dog park, and DDG!
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.