Say Hi to our September 2018 Dog of the Month, Logan. He is one handsome Husky and we couldn’t be more excited about him winning the September DOTM! Let’s find out more!
Let’s Learn What Makes Logan So Fantastic!
- What is your dogs name? Logan
- What is his breed? Siberian Husky
- When is Logan’s Birthday? November 29, 2016 so he has a birthday coming up.
- Do you have an nicknames for him? Logan Butt, Logs and Logi
- Who named him? And how did they choose his name? His mom. She loves Wolverine a little to much.
- What is the strangest thing he has eaten? His moms socks
- Does he have a favorite place to be scratched? Inside his back legs and his belly.
- What is his favorite toy? He loves his tennis balls and his Kong Wubba
- If Logan could eat any human food what would it be? Coconut Oil
- What is he most afraid of? Lemons! They are terrifying for him.
- What is the one word or phrase he hears the most from you? Logan, NO!
- Who is his best friend? Marlo
- Does he have a Dog Park he prefers? You can find him at NE Minneapolis, St Anthony Parkway off leash dog park
- Who shares a house with him? His mom and dad!
- What is the naughtiest thing he has ever done? He shredded an activated charcoal air purifier and rubbed it into the carpet of the apartment. The stain still stands today!
- Where did he come from? The Animal Humane Society
- Does he have an embarrassing moment? When he lifted his leg and peed on a very small dog!
All our dog of the month photos are done by KME Photography . She does amazing work and is amazing to work with. She does both pet and human photography!