Let’s meet Lucy, our November 2021 Dog of the Month!
Say hi to Lucy, a super sweet Golden Retriever!
- How did you pick Lucy’s name? Came upon it while trying to find a name that was as cute as her face!
- When is her birthday? January 26
- What is her breed? Golden Retriever
- Does she have any nicknames? Lucy Goosey, the Fluefster
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Belly
- Does she have a favorite Toy? A stuffed wolf named Wolferina.
- If Lucy could eat any human food what would it be? Steak, queue the drool.
- What is she most afraid of? The horrific hair brush!
- If Lucy had a profession what would it be? Lifeguard
- If she drove a car what would they drive? A bus to fit all her friends
- Who’s her favorite mom or dad? That’s a tough one, depends on if food is around. Dad definitely wins for treats!
- What’s the naughtiest thing she has ever done? Rolled around and got covered with all the stink and left overs from wild animal poop.
- Is she a floor or bed dog? Bed dog
- What’s your favorite thing to do with her? Pool party with the human and dog friends.
- Is she a face to face greeter or a butt greeter? Face to Face
- What’s a day in the life of Lucy? Breakfast right away! Time for a poop walk and to see her friends for a wrestling match in the park. A small snoozey happens prior to DDG time, then more playtime. Loving her car rides to smell all the smells on the way. More food and treat time before an evening walk and bedtime.
- Describe Lucy in 3 words? Social, cuddly, loyal
- Does she have an Instagram page? No
- One thing you would change about her? Impulse control… if there are friends in sight, all self-control is out the window.
- One thing she would change about you? Lucy would love if we changed treats… more treats!!!
- What are Lucy’s favorite hangouts? Pool, dog park, and DDG.
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.