What a better way to ring in Spring then with this personable and handsome guy. Say Hi to Cooper, the Dog Day Getaway: Dog of the Month for May 2023!
Let’s Celebrate Spring With Another Fantastic Dog, Cooper! The DDG DOTM May 2023!
- What is your dogs name? Cooper
- How did you pick his name? My wife didnt like the name Bourbon
- When is his birthday? August 7th 2021
- What is his breed? “mini” Aussiedoodle – the quotes are because we were told he would only be about 20 #
- Does Cooper have any nickname? Our son who was 1.5 years old at the time called him Coopy and it stuck
- What is his favorite place to be scratched? Ears and rear hips
- If Cooper could eat any human food, what would that be? Whatever our 1 year old throws from his plate
- What is he most afraid of? His bark collar
- If Cooper had a job what would it be? Professional counter surfer
- If he drove a car what would he drive? Jeep
- Is Cooper a mamas boy or bigger fan of dad? Dad
- What is the naughtiest thing he has done? Cooper took a happy rummage through a garbage can full of poo at DDG. He also has a knack for knowing when you turn your head to steal food off the counter.
- Does he prefer the floor, a dog bed or the couch? Or maybe all of the above? All of the above, as long as he is with his crew (2 adults, 2 kids, 2 other dogs and 2 cats)
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Cooper? I love seeing the joy in his face when he plays fetch!
- What is a day like in the life of Cooper? Going to DDG, stealing our 1 year olds mini basketball, terrorizing the cat, counter surfing and getting pet
- Describe Cooper in 3 words? Cute, intelligent and rebellious
- Is he a chicken or steak lover? Yes
- Does he prefer a walk or a swim? He hasn’t tried swimming yet
- What is his favorite toy? His ball launcher
- Does he prefer a good snuggle or a wrestle session? Loves a good cuddle and wrestling out other dogs
- What is one thing you would change about Cooper? His ridiculous food motivation.
- Who is Coopers best friend? His dad or our mini Aussie Otis
- What word or phrase do you say to your dog most often? No!
- What is your dogs favorite thing about DDG? That Cooper is actually tired when he comes home.
- Please tell us anything else about your dog that you would like us to know. Cooper is a sweet, loyal and unbelievable intelligent boy with endless energy who trouble love to find (like that garbage can full of poo at DDG). While he is high energy, he is always been great with our 2 young boys and other animals.
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families. @StudioTwelve52 / @Twelve52Pets