This good looking Cavapoo is our dog of the month for February. His name is Murphy and we couldn’t love him more. Check out what makes him our February 2018 DOTM!
Let’s Meet Murphy!
- What is your dogs name? Murphy
- What is his breed? He is a Cavapoo
- How old is Murphy? His birthday is in October of 2014 so he will be 4 this fall.
- Does he have any nicknames? Yes, of course. Smurfy, Lovey, Buggies, Murph Murph
- Who named you? My mom with the help of her niece and nephew.
- How did they end up with Murphy? His name just seemed to fit his personality.
- What is the strangest thing he has eaten? Raw ground beef
- Where is his favorite place to be scratched? On the belly and the butt.
- Does he have a favorite toy? Well how about a piece of a toy. A tail that came off a raccoon toy.
- If he could eat any human food what would it be? Pizza, who doesn’t love pizza?
- What is he most afraid of? Loud noises.
- What is the one word he hears most from you as parents? Good boy.
- Who is Murphy’s best friend? His mom of course.
- Do you go to any dog parks? Nope but you can see my at DDG.
- Who does he share a house with? His mom
- Does he have a naughtiest thing he has ever done? He once brought a dead mouse into the house.
- Where did Murphy come from? Redwing, MN. From a nice family breeder.
- Does he have a most embarrassing moment? When his mom puts hats on him (buffalo plaid hat, reindeer antlers, winter hats, etc.)
All of our DOTM photos are done my the amazing KME Photography