You all have seen her or at least heard her when you are here, let learn a little more about Gladys.
Gladys is the #DDG Dog of the Month – Lets Celebrate!
- What is your dog’s name? Gladys
- How did you pick her name? We like old lady names in our house
- When is her birthday? July 19th
- What is her breed? Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
- Does Gladys have any nicknames? Gladiator, Gladiola, Glabby Cat, Gladiola Capicola, Glad Glad, Happy Butt
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Her neck
- If she could eat any human food, what would it be? Apples, Steak & Whipped Cream Shots!
- What is she most afraid of? Water
- If she had a profession, what would it be? Private Security
- If Gladys drove a car, what would she drive? Black Cadillac
- Is she a Mama’s boy/girl or a bigger fan of Dad? Dad
- What’s the naughtiest thing she has ever done? She likes to put her butt on our pillows
- Does she prefer the floor, dog bed, couch or all of the above? Bed, buried in the pillows
- What’s your favorite thing to do with her? We love to dress her up and make her take obnoxious photos
- What’s a day in the life of Gladys like? Eat, go to work, eat, sleep, eat again.
- Describe her in 3 words? Obnoxious, Doofus, Lover
- Is she a Chicken or a Steak lover? Steak
- Does she prefer a good dog walk or a swim? Walk
- What is her favorite toy? Anything that is made for a 10lb dog and way too small for her.
- Does she prefer a good snuggle or an energetic wrestle session? Snuggle
- What is one thing you would change about Gladys? Absolutely nothing!
- Who is her best friend? Gertrude McFuzz & Pepper
- hat word or phrase do you say to her most often? Hi Best Girl!
- What isher favorite thing about DDG? The kitchen!
- What is YOUR favorite thing about DDG? Nicole
- Please tell us anything else about Gladys that you would like us to know! She’s the best!
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.