Happy Halloween from Stella! Bet you would never guess she and the family are Harry Potter fans!
Tell Us More About Stella!
- What is your dogs name? Stella
- How did you pick her name? Already had a cat named Luna. Kept with the astronomy theme.
- When is her birthday? May 3, 2018
- What is her breed? Chocolate Lab mix
- Does Stella have any nicknames? Stelly, Stelly Bear, Stella Bella, Dobby the House Elf, plus 100 more…
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Head to tail
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Steak off the grill
- What is she most afraid of? Sprinklers
- If Stella had a profession what would it be? Quidditch Seeker
- Mom or dad? Dad for play time, mom for snuggle
- What’s the naughtiest thing she has ever done? Destroyed 3 dog beds – thankfully we’ve outgrown that stage
- Floor? Couch? Dog bed? Or all the above. All of the above. Plus under mom’s desk
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Stella? Fetch & nature walks
- What’s a day in the life of Stella? Eat, sleep, play, poop, repeat.
- Describe Stella in 3 words? Loving, loyal, goofy
- Chicken or Steak? Steak
- Walk or Swim? Walk
- Bone? Ball? Stuffie or Rope? Tennis Ball
- Snuggle or wrestle? Snuggle
- One thing you would change about her? That she wasn’t so prone to ear infections! Otherwise, she’s perfect 🙂
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families. Follow them: @StudioTwelve52 / @Twelve52Pets