Say hello to this sassy pug, full of amazing good looks and a personality to boot!
Olive is the DDG Dog of the Month – let’s find out more about this beautiful Pug!
- What is your dogs name? Olive Hoover C.
- How did you pick her name? Just liked the name
- When is her Birthday? 9/4/20
- What is her breed? Pug
- Does she have an nicknames? No
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Top back by her tail
- If Olive could eat any human food, what would it be? She would eat anything, she loves food!
- What is she most afraid of? Loud noises
- If she had a profession, what would it be? Hoover vacuum sales person, because she sucks up everything from the ground
- If she drove a car what would she drive? A Mini Cooper small but mighty
- Is Olive a Mamas girl? She is a mamas girl but loves her Grandpa
- Does she prefer the floor, dog bed, couch or all of the above? Couch, beds and laps
- What is your favorite thing to do with Olive? I just love when she crawls onto my lap and just snuggles in for a nap
- What is a day in the life of Olive like? Three days a week she goes to daycare and plays with the dogs. The other 4 days, she sleeps 90% of the time
- Describe Olive in 3 words. Small but mighty
- Does she prefer steak or chicken? Either, she loves any kind of food
- Does she prefer a walk or a swim? Loves to swim. I bought her a life jacket because we go camping and she loves to swim in the lake and chase waves.
- What is her favorite toy? Her Uni (stuffed unicorn)
- Does she prefer a good snuggle or an energetic wrestle? When she wants to snuggle she will but she also loves to play
- What is one thing you would change about Olive? NOTHING
- Who is her best friend? Remi and Maggie, her dog cousins
- What word or phrase do you say to your dog most often? No bark
- What is Olives favorite thing about DDG? She loves playing with all the dogs
- What is your favorite thing about DDG? The people, they take such great care of her. I never have to worry that she isn’t being cared for
- Please tell us anything else you would like to share about Olive. Olive loves all dogs and people. If someone walks by without petting her she whines. Olive also loves her morning massages, yep, she is spoiled. She has the zoomies all the time. When she is doing her zoomies her fat, sorry I mean little, butt tucks in and she just runs
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.