A lady with good looks and a great personality! That’s Pepper, the Dog Day Getaway, August 2017 Dog of The Month!
More About Pepper:
When is her birthday? March 1, 2016
What breed or breeds is Pepper? She is a mix of labrador, German Shepherd, Alaskan Malamute, Pit Bull and Boxer.
Do you ave any nicknames for Pepper? Peps or Pepperoni
Who named her? My humans!
How did they choose your name? Seemed appropriate given her color and character.
What is the strangest thing you have eaten? Not so strange but she has gone through several pairs of sunglasses, various shoes, lots of socks, a comforter and Mums fitbit has teeth marks on it and no longer works! No idea why!
My my Pepper you have quite the diversity in what you like to chew, my dog only does shoes!
- Does Pepper have a favorite placed to be scratched? Yes on her chest.
- What is her favorite toy? A Chewbacca
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Anything but preferably steak.
- What is she most afraid of? School buses, fireworks, black trucks with trailers, runners, cyclists, people on those strange hoverboard things.
- What is the one word you hear most from your parents? NO
- Who is Peppers Best friend? Pick one? She has a lot especially at the dog park.
- What dog park is your favorite? Dakota Woods
- Who do you share your house with? My humans Michael and Trish, daughter Kerry, grandson Julian and 2 cats!
- What is the naughtiest thing you have done? I escaped for 3 hours and taught myself to swim trying to catch ducks.
- Where did you get Pepper from? She came from Arkansas via Wags & Whiskers
- What is her most embarrassing moment? Now Im forced to go for walks wearing a harness since my above mentioned swimming lessons with the ducks.
Thank you as always to our amazing photographer KME Photography. She does a variety of photography; pet and family, and is a pure pleasure to work with!