Congratulations to our DOTM Remus, we hope he is as excited as we are about his being chosen Dog of the Month.
Remus, a beautiful Black Labrador that’s always smiling
- What is your dogs name? Remus Lupin (Remus for friends)
- How did you pick his name? I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and Professor Remus Lupin is my favorite character!
- When is his birthday? 7/19/20
- What is his breed? Black lab
- Does he have any nicknames? Remuspoo, Pupperdoodles, sniffers, Remus Lupin Culver Finstad Brown (only when he is being naughty)
- What is his favorite place to be scratched? His ears and belly
- Does Remus have a favorite Toy? His snuggle pup and any toy that can be used for fetch (Fetch is life!!!!)
- If he could eat any human food what would it be? Anything (he is a lab, ha), but he recently just counter surfed and got his first taste of bacon!
- What is Remus most afraid of? The vacuum, the stove vent, and sizzling sounds of food cooking on the stove top
- If he had a profession what would it be? Lumberjack because he loves nature!
- If Remus drove a car what would he drive? Subaru forester for all the hiking and dog park adventures
- Who’ his favorite mom or dad? Mom would say Dad, and Dad would say Mom! At DDG his school mom, Brittany 😉
- What’s the naughtiest thing he has ever done? He decides to remodel (tear up) our office flooring when he couldn’t come with mom and dad to a party.
- Is Remus a floor or bed dog? Couch dog
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Remus? Snuggle and play in the snow
- Does Remus greet another dog face to face or is he a butt greeter? Face to face
- What’s a day in the life of this fella? Eat, sleep, fetch, sleep, fetch, sleep, eat, fetch, sleep
- Describe Remus in 3 words? Quirky, lovable, snuggle bug
- Does he have an Instagram page? No, mom thinks I’m too young
- One thing you would change about Remus? One thing they would change about you?
- What are his favorite hangouts? DDG and dog park
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families. Follow them: @StudioTwelve52 / @Twelve52Pets