Say Hello to this gorgeous black Lab, Ruby. She is your typical, happy go lucky Labrador with not only the sweetest face but a personality just as grand to go with it! Let’s find out more!
All About Ruby
- What is your dogs name? Ruby
- When is her birthday? May 30th, 2016
- What breed is your dog? She is a Black Lab
- Do you have any nicknames for her? Rubes
- Who picked out her name and why? Mom and Dad named her, they found the name on a list of dog names and loved the sound of it.
- What is the strangest thing you have eaten? The inside of my “indestructible” bed
- Does she have a favorite place to be scratched? Her back and belly of course.
- What about a favorite toy? Her toy duck
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? All of it, but definitely popcorn.
- What is she most afraid of? Unexpected loud noises and baths
- What is the one word/phrase you use most as a parent? Love you!
- Does Ruby have a best friend? Her cousin, Bode.
- You can see me at this dog park? Well no dog park but for sure at DDG!
- What does she share her house with? Her mom and dad
- What is the naughtiest thing she has done? She chewed holes in several pairs of her parents socks
- Where did you get Ruby from? Bear Creek Kennels in Iowa
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Falling off my parents bed when I was asleep and getting caught watching “The Secret Life of Pets” and thinking the dogs were real
Thank you so much to our dog of the month and pet photographer extraordinaire KME Photography for the as always amazing photographs and a special thanks to the Hewing Hotel in Minneapolis for being dog friendly and letting us use their space for Rubys photo shoot.