Ruby is a gorgeous Golden Retriever and the DDG June 2016 Dog of the Month and we hope she is as excited as we are!
What Should We Know About Ruby?
- What is your dogs name? Her name is Ruby
- How old is she? She is just 1 year old
- What breed? Golden Retriever
- Do she have any nicknames? We call her Rubes, Stink, Ruby Jane and Rubetube
- How did you decide on her name? Her name was going to be Molly but after some time and help from my mom, friends and family, her name was chosen.
- What is the most expensive item she has destroyed? Earrings and in fact, more than one pair.
- What is her favourite place to be scratched? She loves to be scratched around her neck
- What is her favourite toy? She has a Crinkle Cow and has had it since she came home
- What is her favorite treat? She loves her Bully Sticks
- What is the best trick she knows? Shaking hands is her specialty (or would that be shaking paws?)
- Describe her personality? Ruby is a spoiled Diva
- Does Ruby have a best friend? Her best friend is Waffles. We have been going to DDG together since the beginning. But I do love playing with all of my friends.
- Does she ever go to the dog park? You can see Ruby from time to time at the dog park in Rosemount, Dakota Woods Dog Park.
- Does she have any housemates? She lives with her mom and roommate Ashley
- What is her favourite thing about DDG? Ruby loves spending time with all her friends both human and fury. She loves her DDG family.
- What is the naughtiest thing she’s ever done? Once, she shredded a whole package of coffee filters. Needless to say there was no coffee that day. She also enjoys counter surfing for butter and has so far gotten 2 sticks.
- Where did you get she come from? Petland in St. Paul
We want to thank Eva Noth for all her amazing work and photos.