This smiling beauty is Sadie Mae, this little package is full of large personality. We are so excited to be featuring her.
Sadie Mae is the DDG Dog of the Month!
Lets find out more about Sadie Mae and what makes her so special
- What is your dogs name? Sadie Mae
- How did you pick her name? Over a conversation/debate at a restaurant at Mall of America
- When is her birthday? 1/13/2018
- What is her breed? Miniature Dachshund
- Does Sadie Mae have any nicknames? Tater Tot, Squiggle McWiggle, Sadie Monster
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Her Chest
- Does she have a favorite Toy? Yes! Mighty Microfiber Ball Toys (each of them has a name)
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Bacon
- What is she most afraid of? Thunder
- If Sadie Mae had a profession what would it be? Olympic Track (loves to run)
- If she drove a car what would they drive? Ferrari (super fast)
- Who’s her favorite; mom or dad? Dad, Mom when she is sick
- What’s the naughtiest thing she has ever done? Chewed the bathroom doorframe
- Is she a floor or bed dog? Bed
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Sadie Mae? Hiking at Lebanon Hills
- Is she a face to face greeter or a butt greeter? Butt Greeter
- What’s a day in the life of Sadie Mae? Run, run, run, crash, eat, run, run, run, crash
- Describe her in 3 words? Bat sh!t crazy! (it’s why we love her!)
- Does she have an Instagram page? Yes! Sadie just started – tatertotdoxie
- One thing you would change about her? Sadie – listen to us, Us – Play More
- What is her favorite hangouts? Dog Day Getaway!
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.