We are so excited to feature this girl as our Dog of the Month for October, not only is she so dang cute but she has the best personality to go with that cuteness!
What Makes Sake Such a Great Friend?
Just look at that sweet face! This Corgi is something special and we’ve asked Sake’s parents to list some info about her, let’s get to know Sake!
- What is your dogs name? Sake
- When is her birthday? 03/29/2019
- What breed is she? Pembroke Welsh Corgi
- Do you have any nicknames for her? Midget Puppy, Sako
- Who named Her and why did they pick that name? Her parents named her after their favorite Japanese Drink – Her name was already chosen before they got her!
- What is the strangest thing she has eaten? Gardening Gloves
- Her favorite place to be scratched? Ears
- Does she have a favorite toy? Squeeky Turtle
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Blueberries
- What is she most afraid of? The vacuum hose
- What is the one word you say most often to her? down
- Who is her best friend? Yuki the Cat
More Amazing Facts About Our October DOTM; Sake!
- If we wanted to hang out with Sake what dog park can we see her at? Alimagnet Dog Park
- Who shares does she share a house with? 5 Cats – Miyu, Soul, Kyo, Turtle and Yuki
- What is the naughtiest thing she has ever done? I ate my moms new book while she was a zoom meeting presenting a project to her directors.
- Where did she come from? Willstar Enterprises
- What is her most embarrassing moment? I got excited and missed a step coming down the stairs and slid the rest of the way down on my butt!