Meet DOTM Riley; the Dog Day Getaway September 2017 Dog of the Month; this guy is not only one handsome Sheltie but as sweet as they come.
All About DOTM Riley:
- What is your dogs Name? Riley
- When is Riley’s birthday? It is on February 25th.
- What breed is he? Riley is a Sheltie
- Do you have any nicknames for him? We call him Fur face.
- Who picked out his name? The whole family named him.
- How did you pick out his name? Well nobody seems to remember how the decision was made.
- What is the strangest thing he has eaten? The stuffing from inside a pair of my sister’s slippers.
- What is his favorite place to be scratched? He loves around his ears.
- Does Riley have a favorite toy? His soccer ball or maybe a Frisbee, tough call.
- If he could eat any human food what would it be? We think cheese or Peanut Butter, they do also go really well together.
- What is Riley most afraid of? Thunder and Lightning of course!
- What is the one word you say most to him? That would be wait?
- Do you have a best friend? My sister Jena and brother Jack.
- What dog park does Riley go to? He doesn’t go to a dog park but likes to go play fetch at the Eastview fields with his dad.
- Who does Riley reside with? Kathy, Mike, Jean and Jack our his housemates.
- What is the naughtiest think he has ever done? Same as the strangest thing he has eaten, the inside of a slipper.
Yes they do look like mini Collies but they are not, they are their own breed!
Not to bad when other dogs are snacking on couches and stair banisters.
- Where did Riley come from? We got him in Clearwater, MN.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Running down the dock and sliding right off the end. Shelties DO NOT like to swim.
All our amazing Dog of the Month photos are taken by the incredible KME Pet Photography
Want to know how your dog can be the #DDG Dog of the Month? Visit us at our Dog Day Getaway Apple Valley boarding facility and discover what makes us the best dog boarding and doggy daycare facility in the tri-cities of Minnesota!