Hey Everyone; say hi to our gorgeous Golden Retriever Waffles; the November 2016 Dog of the Month.
Some questions about Golden Retriever Waffles, the DDG November Dog Of The Month
- What is your Dogs Name? Waffles
- How old is she? She is 1 years old.
- What Breed is she? Waffles is a Golden Retriever.
- Does she have any Nicknames? Waffly, Waffy, Woofers, Baby-Bear and Pobbers.
- How did you pick the name Waffles for her? Her fur color reminded her mom and dad of the color of Waffles.
- What is the most expensive item she has destroyed? Her moms wedding shoes!
- What is Waffles favorite place to be scratched? She loves behind the ears.
- Does she have a favorite toy? She loves anything that squeaks loudly.
- Does she have a favorite treat? Whimzes but she also likes to sneak a kitty poop when mom ad dad aren’t looking.
Well who doesn’t like a little cat snack now and then…LOL!
- Does Waffles know any tricks? She is very good at “wait” and “speak” and “go find mom/dad”
- How would you describe her personality? She is attention seeking and very friendly.
- Who is her best friend? Ruby!!! at DDG. Also has a fur sibling Poof the cat, although its not a mutual friendship.
- What dog park can you see her at? We don’t go to dog parks often but can see her on many walks around Apple Valley with her dad.
- Housemates? My mom, Dad and my future human sibling. Also of course Poof the cat.
- What is your favorite things about DDG? Ruby of course; and then there are the fantastic summer pool parties.
- Naughtiest Things you have ever done? Not ever really “naughty”, I like to re-empty my toy bin all over the house as soon as mom and dad are done picking up my toys.
- Where is Waffles from? A wonderful family, The Blairs in the central MN.
We hope you enjoy reading about our Dog Day Getaway dog of the month. Please follow for more great breeds showcased right here at DDG!
Thanks as always to the wonderful KME Photography for as always amazing work.