Look at this beauty, this is Willa our DOTM for November. Don’t let this pretty girl fool you there is tons of personality to go with those good looks.
What Makes Willa So Wonderful!
- What is your dogs name? Willa Mattson
- When is her birthday? March 15, 2016
- What is Willa’s breed? She is a Bernese Mountain Dog
- Do you have any nicknames for her? Willameena, Meena and Girlfriend
- Who named her and how did they choose her name? Her breeder chose her name and it stuck, she is a Meena.
- What is the strangest thing she has eaten? She once at an entire bag of chocolate and a peach pit; yes this did require a ER visit.
- Does she have a favorite place to be scratched? Her paws and if you know her well then her tummy
- What is her favorite toy? Her humans!
- If she could eat any human food what would it be? Chicken sandwiches all day long
- What is Willa most afraid of? Christmas presents being opened, doors that are left partial open and the neighbors fireworks
- What is the one word of phrase you use most with her? Willa CAREFUL!
- Who is her best friend? My women
- Does she have a dog park she frequents? You can see her at East Lake Trails
- Who does Willa share a house with? Her woman Jenny, her man Josh, her man child Noah, her boy child Owen and a cat named Bennie
- What is the naughtiest thing she has done? Scratching the walls up and she is still doing it!
- Where did Willa come from? A breeder in Winona, MN
- Does Willa have a most embarrassing moment? She tooted for the first time in front of her man and it scared her so she left the room.
A huge thank you to our amazing dog of the month photographer KME Photography who is always a pleasure to work with and her works is always wonderful.