We hope you are as excited to learn some more about this beautiful Vizslas breed: Ninkasi!
Ninkasi is a Hungarian Pointer We Need to Know More About!
- What is your dogs name? Ninkasi but we call her Kasi
- How did you pick her name? She is named after the Sumerian Goddess of beer
- When is her birthday? February 24th 2020
- What is her breed? Vizsla
- Do you have an nicknames for her? Kasi, pretty girl, Kasi dog
- What is her favorite place to be scratched? Her butt
- If she could eat any human food, what would it be? Breakfast sandwiches
- What is she most afraid of? Water
- If she had a profession, what would it be? Politician or model
- If she drove a car, what would she drive? Subaru Outback
- Is she a bigger fan or Mom or Dad? Mamas girl for sure
- What is the naughtiest thing she has ever done? Eaten an entire hand made loaf of bread from the counter
- Is her sleeping preference the floor, a dog bed, couch or all of the above? All of the above
- What is your favorite this to do with Ninkasi? Walking at the off leash dog park or running through the woods up North of leash
- What is a day in the life of Ninkasi? Wake up, eat, go outside, get cuddles in the bed for a bit. The off to the dog park or for a walk. Then sit on her mat next to mom while she works, some running around the yard with her human siblings, dinner a movie and off to bed
- Describe Ninkasi in 3 words? Mischievous, playful and derpy
- Does she prefer Chicken or Steak? She loves all food, even non-foods like socks
- Does she prefer a swim or a walk? Walk
- What is her favorite toy? Unicorn floaty
- Does she prefer an energetic wrestle or a good snuggle? Wrestle for sure!
- What is one thing you would change about Kasi? Wish she would cuddle more
- Who is Kasi best friend? Mom
- What word of phrase do you say to her most often? Who is a pretty girl?
- What is her favorite thing about DDG? How they know and recognize her personality
- Please share with us anything else about Ninkasi that you would like us to know. She doesn’t need to eat as much as she will make you think she does.
Dog Day Getaway’s Dog of the Month photography is brought to you by Kasey and Tyler Rajotte of Studio Twelve:52/Twelve:52 Pets. They have 5 rescue pups of their own – (all fittingly named after Marvel comic book characters) – who also love coming to DDG. So, chances are your furkid(s) and theirs have played together! This is their 11th year documenting wagging tails, nose boops, and slobbery puppy kisses – and when they aren’t doing that they are photographing weddings and families.